Friday, May 31, 2013

Life is a DREAM for the WISE

Twenty eight years old and I feel better than ever! There comes a sort of polished womanhood and sophistication at this age. I feel like a bottle of wine that just seems to be getting more expensive over time. A rare sophistication and understanding of the world around me from the years that I have lived previously. Growing up in Vegas I have certainly lived a fantasy life. My eyes have seen the blueprints of dreams brought to reality. It has truly been fascinating to watch and take in such overwhelming experiences. I have been blessed to walk such an exciting journey. With each new day I embark on my own dream that I like to call reality. This is my life and this my movie. I am the director, Or am I? That seems to be a plausible question. I like to believe that I make the cuts and that I say what goes. An artist at my innate nature, life behind these eyes is somewhat of a whimsical journey. Lately, I've had a slight shift in my consciousness. I've been noticing something greater than myself at work. My ego would like to believe that it is the Great Director of this movie I call my life. However, contrary events have put this reality into question. It has truly been an interesting and awe provoking shift in perspective. It's a whole new world for me. A world that I no longer control. A world that is somehow dictated by something larger than myself. However, don't misconstrue my words just as Nelson Mandela once said I still believe that I am the master of my own destiny. I just now believe that everything and every person I meet in my life is a sort of destiny. That I was meant to meet that person and that each event and circumstance has a profound impact and ripples into my future. I take my life serious today and mental clarity and focus in each decision I make is of the utmost importance to me and my destiny. Each moment ripples into the future, every second counts, so get out of your head and into the moments of your life and make them count. Live the dream we call reality. As Henry David Thoreau said, To be awake in thy dream is to live the truest Life".

No comments:

Post a Comment