Sunday, April 21, 2013

Celebrities Can't Live Without Them




He tells me he watched the UFC fight. I let him know my friend Arianny is the ring girl. He shows me her face that is tattooed across his body. It is strangest thing to me to see her face staring at me from his body. She stares at me like the twilight zone. It so amazing to watch someone grow up and then become famous. Arianny is such a sweet girl and she has become internationally known for her work in the U.F.C. I am so proud of her, she has was worked hard to get where she is. I have noticed she has even evolved her brand name into a jewelry line. This topic has led me to me think all of the famous people I have met over the years growing up in Vegas. If I named all the people from working at the Wynn this blog would drag on. However, the list is pretty phenomenal. One day I was suppose to meet Yoko Ono but unfortunately her flight was cancelled. That would have been one of my highlights. I think the most phenomenal person I was ever in the room with was the Dali Lama. I never had the chance to meet him but I saw him from the distance and that was good enough for me. It so interesting the type of presence that famous people bring into the room. I mean they are only  human beings but the dynamic they bring is like a whirl wind of cosmos. Speaking of famous people I grew up with Julianne and Derek Hough were my neighbors in my childhood years. I only met them once at a neighborhood block party on the fourth of July. Their parents always had them out of the country dancing. Looking back I wish that they had been home more often. That way I would have been able to play with them. However everything happens for a reason and I firmly believe in that. Nothing in God's universe is a coincidence. The people we meet, we are meant to meant, the events that happen are meant to happen. So make good choices and good things will come your way. Chase your dreams and live a life beyond your wildest dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment