Monday, April 22, 2013

It's not about the Money, It's about LOVE




Living in Southern California, it is easy to get distracted by monetary persuasion. Guys are constantly throwing what they own around as a means to show dominance or alphamale-ism. Little do they know that alphafemale-ism dominates in every aspect.  In any case I have pretty much seen it all and heard it all from living in Vegas. This isn't my first rodeo so I understand that money can't buy me love and trust me at one point in my journey I believed that it could. That only led me into getting engaged to the wrong man at the wrong time. At the time I was in love with someone else and I unfortunately hurt both of  them deeply. In one situation I should have had the strength to say no and in the other situation I should have had the strength to not give in so easily and I shouldn't have been so readily available. In any case, I hurt both of them deeply and one word changed everything for me. However, I don't regret that one word because I believe that everything happens for a reason. Every choice we make, every person we meet, and every avenue we choose to walk down it is all meant to be. It is important to have clarity of mind when making decisions. Each decision whether big or small alters our life in some kind of way, whether we realize it or not. Decisions ripple into our future, in the same way that an ocean wave ripples upon the shore. It is important to be conscious of this simple yet profound fact. Be present in the moments of your life, practice listening to the words your hear and integrating them into your mind. Stay connected to your heart because it will never lead you astray. Avoid letting outside opinions or superficial distractions influence your decision making. In the end these things will only cause you more grief and adversity. If your intentions are pure and you treat those around you well, you will live a beautiful life and even more beautiful legacy behind I promise you that.

No comments:

Post a Comment